Thursday, October 13, 2011

portfolio + news


Dianna wanted a pretty design with light colors, so I worked on that one. It was a bit of a challenge to get the fonts on the post title to work, but other than that things went really well. Dianna was really sweet and not picky at all, I'd say go over and give her blog a peek.




Right now I'm working on Tiffany's and Danielle's designs, so I'll show you those soon. Here's Danielle's, but I'm not sure if this will be the final result as she hasn't contacted me back yet. 





I started this blog in the summer when I didn't have much to do, and now I'm busy busy busy. I'm not going to quit the designs, but I think I'm going to move the prices up. Perhaps, $5 for a design? All the money will go to missions of some sort. I'm still trying to figure out paypal and all. When I have more news I'll let you all know.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. I understand about the time thing. Maybe try making a really simple package that is still free?

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments. Make sure to keep them nice & not harsh. If you have a question, check back soon for my answer or leave a way for me to contact you.