Friday, June 3, 2011

order

CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANY ORDERS. KLS IS CLOSED.

 I have one package that you can order from. It costs $5 for a complete makeover. To find out where you money is going to click here.


If you'd like extras (front changing, media buttons, ect. don't hesitate to ask me). 

You can also choose one item from the list below, if you don't want a full makeover. The extras are free, you can donate if you wish. I will only do one extra at a time. 


Once you know what you want, fill out this form below. I will do designs for other websites besides blogger (like wordpress, ect.) , but I might be limited on some things since I mostly work with blogger.


what item||package would you like?
what is the name of your blog and the link?
what style would you like for your design? [elegant, modern, cute, ect.]
any other comments?
your email (so I can contact you privately)?


and leave it in a comment. (comments will not be published if they contain orders). I will start on your design once you have paid through the button below. If you do not have a bank account and would like to send a check/cash through the mail, leave a comment letting me know.








rules 

  • I have the right to decline any design orders if I wish, without telling you the reason.
  • You will need to give me your password when I install. I never share passwords.
  • I will finish your design from 3 day to 4 weeks. 
  • this is not a must but it would be fantastic & lovely of you if you'd follow my blog when you order in return and spread the news about this blog. I really want to work on serving people so if you could help I'd love it. 
Thank you






11 comments:

  1. KENNY! You know how to make a favicon? Please, please, please make me one!! *puppy dog face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. You have to fill out the form though. Joking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like a favicon! Thanks
    ~Eden

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kendra,
    Can I email you at your 'ismikendra' email to place an order? Thank you!

    -Rachel (over at Love. Live. Laugh. rachelkeiblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Rachel Hipps totally fine. I contacted you at your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments. Make sure to keep them nice & not harsh. If you have a question, check back soon for my answer or leave a way for me to contact you.