Friday, September 2, 2011

portfolio august + new design


First, I finally re-designed KLS, like I've wanted to do for a long time, but was too busy doing other orders. How do you like the new design? Do you like the other one more? 

Don't forget to grab the new button. {sidebar, share the love}


I also designed Eden's blog. She wanted at first a silver and grey design, but in the end it ended up like this. Funny, eh? ;) Here is her button if you want to see the blog live. 







(Finally) I designed my awesome friend Hannah's blog, she wanted the header on the sidebar. I tried to surprise her, but I'm not sure it worked. Long story. 



Here's her button in case you want to check out her blog too. 



Arianna wanted me to make her a header and button to match her blog, so I did so. Doesn't she have a cool name? ;) 

So -- do you like the new design or what? 

8 comments:

  1. hey, kendra! i've never met u but hannah o is one of my bffs. u have great designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tried to surprise me? Yeah, right. I LOVE the new design! Its awesome!! xD This one I mean. But I love mine, too. RAL Mom loves it, too. She said its so professional looking and she wants you to help her with hers. RAL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianna Hudson Hannah has talked about you tons. ;) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hannah I DID try to surprise you. I said that there was code everywhere and I was sorry, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. It didn't really work, though. RAL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendra , I emailed you but. . . I don't know if . . . *cough* I emailed the right email address and it was about a blog design . I wouldn't have randomly emailed you . That would just be weird. So yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha she talks abt u ALL the time too! lol Ur a great designer. When u get some time could u email me abt a blog design. u dont have to rush it, but when ever u get the chance I'd rly like to have you design my blog, if u can! my email is dhgodsgirl@gmail.com and my blog is dianna-hudson.blogspot.com
    Thx!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments. Make sure to keep them nice & not harsh. If you have a question, check back soon for my answer or leave a way for me to contact you.