Tuesday, September 13, 2011

portfolio - early September


Maddie asked for a blue & green design with a sidebar header (lots of those going around these days!). She was really happy with her design and I'm glad she liked it. Here's her button if you want to see it live.









I also helped Mrs. Ours with her blog design. She wanted something more modern and that matched more, so that's what I tried to give her. I really liked how hers turned out and it wasn't that much work! 

Go visit her blog --- I really like it!


Yes They're All Ours




Lastly I helped Lucia with her blog design. She actually did the header & colors by herself. Don't you like the header? All I did was change the code around a bit so her header would go on the sidebar and her sidebar wouldn't go to the bottom of the page. 




Dianna, I have not forgotten you. ;) I just had these lovely ladies in front of you so I finished their designs first. But I've got some good ideas up my sleeves for yours, and be prepared for a new makeover!  

Well friends, which design was your favorite from this post? 

1 comment:

  1. Btw, you spelled our last name wrong, you know that right? my email is hours for Hannah(h) Ours. Rowwwl.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments. Make sure to keep them nice & not harsh. If you have a question, check back soon for my answer or leave a way for me to contact you.