Tuesday, June 21, 2011

portfolio


My friend Hannah's blog. I actually surprised her with this one, since I did these before opening KLS.


My own blog, Imagine. I did a really simple design with just a picture header.


My sister Anna's blog. I also surprised her.




And of course, Kendra Lynne Studios (whoever heard of a designing site having someone else design their site?!). I went for something simple yet modern for this design.

Other designs over the past couple of months: {note:: these are older ones & I design better now}










1 comment:

  1. I love the first one. XD Actually, I love all of them, but mine's the best. RAL.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments. Make sure to keep them nice & not harsh. If you have a question, check back soon for my answer or leave a way for me to contact you.